Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shadows & Reflections

We walked through a cemetary in Fort Langley yesterday. There were some beautiful gravestones there. All shapes and sizes. I think this photo shows a few of the shapes.

My son thinks this shadow looks like a person with a hat on. I liked the shape of it.

Colourful shadows. Was a tricky one though. I had to keep out of the shadow there...the sun was right behind me. I probably looked like a weirdo but the outcome turned out well.

Bridge over troubled water.....(sorry, I couldn't resist)

This church was pretty. It's on the indian reserve across the riverway we sat at for a long time.

I like the reflection of this Kayaker in the calm water ahead of him. It was a lucky shot. He was just about to turn in his oar.


No comments:

Post a Comment